Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On Week 9

So, I am on week 9. I have lost 19lbs and counting. Personally, I feel good and think I look good. My trainer may disagree and say I have further to go reach my destination. But no matter, I am still happy with where I am right now. Over six inches lost off my hips alone. 19lbs lost in 8 weeks. I worked out everyday while on vacation, and ate healthy things. I even told the chefs that I had a medical condition whereby butter and oil caused me severe damage, so I needed everything dry. So I am giving myself a virtual pat on my back. Good job me.

I really cannot wait until I am done with the whole process. It has taught me how to eat better, how to exercise better, and be generally more fit. But I want to be a normal person again.

I am doing everything I can to not obsess about my weight, or get all worked up if I don't manage to lose a pound here or there, but sometimes, someONE makes it hard for me to be normal...

I have 4 weeks to reach my goal weight. I know I will reach it. But you know what? It doesn't really matter if I reach it in 4 or 5 weeks. That said, I will lose it in 4 weeks, but I am just saying that no ones life depends on me being the exact goal weight at the exact day and time we arbitrarily set. Mainly, I am just writing this for my own sanity. I am in charge, which I sometimes forget.

See you in Week 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment